Sunday, April 16, 2006

He is Risen!

John 11:25-26

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

We colored eggs last night and made eggs for the boys. I thought of them in Ethiopia and prayed in church that they would feel our love today. And as I prayed I realized that it is possible that one of the families going to pick up their son this week may see them today. They may get hugs from someone who knows they are our babies. That was very comforting.

Next Easter as we prepare for our Easter dinner we will be setting two more places at our table. And we will look back on this time when we wait to bring them home...and we will probably not remember what life was like without them. OK- we might remember- but I am guessing we will like it better when they are here! :)

No comments: