Monday, October 02, 2006

Melissa Fay Greene's Book


I was able to get my hands on Melissa Fay Greene's new book a few days ago and have loved reading it. Having just been in Ethiopia I can really picture everything- can hear the rain on the tin roof and see the faces that appear in the story. I have updated my blog list on Amazon.com list of books about Ethiopian Adoption to include this one right at the top of the list. And she is coming to Denver on November 29th. We hope to have our Ethiopian adoption group host her prior to the event! After hearing the original date was cancelled we kind of went crazy emailing the Tattered Cover in protest. We are so excited to meet her and celebrate her new book and latest adoption.

  • Emily's list of great books related to Ethiopian Adoption


  • The Tattered Cover Bookstore


  • The Rocky Mountain Ethiopian Adoption Group Click Here to Join!
  • 3 comments:

    Courtney O. said...

    hey emily,
    thanks for this recommendation. I'm going to check it out!

    Brianna Heldt said...

    I'm glad you're liking the book,it is one of my all-time favorites!!!

    Anonymous said...

    I just got it in the mail! I hope to be able to start it tonight (Max permitting!)