Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter with the Boys, one year later

Last Easter this is what I wrote. So here I am one year later and - its true- we had a huge group around our table (the photo below is all the "kids" who were there). I do remember life before Maren and Yabsera- but barely. It's a distant memory. I love my kids so much and can't imagine not having all of them! It was icy cold for the egg hunt- and Maren did not really "get it" until there were only a few eggs left- he was moving along so slow looking for big eggs and pretty eggs while all of the American born and raised egg hunters were out to get as many eggs as possible...as soon as there were only a few left- it clicked...and then he was running around like crazy- but it was a little too late...but now he knows...


No comments: