Friday, March 17, 2006

Sharing My Room With My New Brothers - Cal's post

I think that this is very exciting. And my mom always says I have the most room of all of the bedrooms in the house. So, I am very excited. We are going to put our old bunk beds in my room for them. These are the same bunk beds that my mom and Uncle Phil used when they were little and Maddie and I used in Syracuse and Phoebe and I used in our old house. Since we are doing that, my mom is trying to get some new stuff. I am hoping we will paint the bedroom soon. We may all sleep in the same bed sometimes- just like in this photograph from Christmas Eve! But what I really think is that the new kids are gonna treasure the electronics, but they will also like playing outside and going swimming- just doing all sports!

No comments: